Burnsville AC Maintenance
Smooth Sailing for Your Home Comfort System All Summer Long
Regular maintenance keeps your air conditioner running at its best and prolongs the life of your device. We can assure you that our team of experienced professionals are committed to making sure that you get the most out of our AC system by providing preventative maintenance services every spring and fall.
Call our Burnsville AC repair specialists at (952) 894-0005 if you think it might be time to have maintenance performed on your AC unit. We would be happy to help you resolve any issues over the phone and can provide you with a free quote.
How to Maintain Your AC Unit
The maintenance of your device should be a regular affair if you want to ensure functionality and efficiency. There are weekly, monthly, and yearly measures to take depending on the unit you have and the condition that it’s in.
The best maintenance practices for your AC system include, but are not limited to the following:
- Check your filter every day
- Have your filter replaced every 90 days
- Regularly check to make sure your system is on firm and stable ground
- Replace the filter if it looks clogged and dark, regardless of how long you’ve had it
- Remove leaves and other debris from the top and sides of your unit every week (any amount of debris can restrict airflow, which will result in the unit having to work harder to put out cold air)
- Frequently check to make sure that there is at least two feet of clearance space around your unit
- Inspect the refrigerant lines and humidifier filter on a monthly basis
Our professionals know how to properly handle challenging aspects such as inspecting and cleaning the wiring and other mechanisms of your unit. If you are experiencing any trouble, especially emergency AC issues, we are just a phone call away.
The Benefits of System Maintenance
There are many excellent reasons to keep up with preventative maintenance on your AC unit, such as extended equipment lifespan, improved air quality, and increased energy efficiency. When you maintain your air conditioning system, you are giving it the ability to perform at its highest potential. By committing to regular preventative maintenance, you facilitate a healthy and comfortable environment for you and your family.
Saving You Your Hard-Earned Money
To keep your HVAC system in top shape, we invite you to subscribe to our annual maintenance plan. Thousands of local homeowners trust our company because of our experienced, competent, and trusted AC professionals. We also help you to save money through special offers, rebates, and promotions. With us, you are guaranteed high-quality AC maintenance.
We encourage you to reach out to our team at Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. with any of your air conditioning concerns. You can contact us by calling (952) 894-0005.