Are you an HVAC professional looking for a growing company to call home? Do you want to work in a fun environment where you will be recognized and rewarded for your hard work? If so, we want to hear from you. At Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we are currently looking for a few exceptional HVAC installers, helpers, and residential service techs to join our family. View our open positions and apply online in minutes!
Our Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing outstanding customer service for all customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of services offered as well as communicating effectively with office staff and service technicians. Must be able to learn and understand industry terminology, effective listening skills, and proficient computer skills. This position requires someone who is extremely organized, able to multi-task and be focused on details.
- Professionally handle a large volume of incoming calls from customers
- Ensure that service calls are scheduled both promptly, thoroughly and accurately
- Provide clear and accurate information to customers on services offered
- Place outgoing calls to customers and prospects
- Update spreadsheets using Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure
- General office tasks
- Light office cleaning, including but not limited to vacuuming, dusting and trash removal
- Warehouse filing
Compensation: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour – based on knowledge and industry Experience.
Our HVAC Residential Service Technicians are responsible for trouble shooting, repairing and maintaining a wide variety of residential HVAC equipment. This role offers the flexibility to work extended shifts and a rotating on-call schedule.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Residential Service Technician
- Experience with both maintaining HVAC equipment and diagnosing/trouble shooting HVAC equipment
- EPA certification required
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication, customer service, and documentation skills
- Maintain a professional appearance
- NATE certified a plus
Compensation: $18.00 to $32.00 /hour – based on knowledge and industry Experience.
We are looking to fill an immediate need for new home lead installers and helpers. With job sites all over the community, you’ll be working in your own backyard. No experience necessary!
Respond below with your current resume and contact info for consideration.
We Take Care of Our Employees
In addition to competitive pay, our employees enjoy benefits including paid holidays & vacations, 401K with employer contribution, medical insurance, life insurance, and access to company vehicles. If you’re ready to become part of a company that values each employee, and where each department is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork, we want to hear from you.