Purchasing a new furnace can be a daunting task; that’s why we like to make your experience as easy as possible. When you give Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning the chance to review furnace options with you, here is what you can expect:
- One of our skilled Comfort Advisors will come to your home to provide a FREE in-home estimate. They will take measurements, evaluate your old system, ask questions to see what types of things you are looking for in a new system, and make recommendations to best fit your situation.
- Once you put your trust in us, we will set up a date and time to have your system installed. In cases of no heat, we even try to get it installed the same day.
- Our installers will respect your home. They use drop cloths to protect your floors, and clean up their mess so it looks like no one was even there.
- Our installers are quick, and our installers are good. They can have your furnace back up and running in as little as 3 hours, generally in any season, winter too!
- We remove your old equipment from your home and bring it back to our shop to be recycled.
- We make the experience hassle free. Our office will pull any necessary permits and submit rebates on your behalf.
With everything we do for you, you’ll have nothing to worry about. Just sit back and enjoy your new energy saving comfortable home.